Can You See a Review of a Landlord?
While an apartment may look nice and meet a tenant’s needs, the landlord may be a difficult. The problem is that tenants don’t know this until after they sign a lease and move-in. At this point, it is to late. Wouldn’t it be nice to see a review of a landlord before signing a lease and have some questions answered?
Questions a landlord review can answer
- How fast are maintenance requests handled?
- What are the pros and cons of the unit/building/house?
- What is the landlord’s history with code/city violations?
- When do inspections take place and what is the notification process?
- What is landlord’s history with lease renewals and evictions?
- How are safety concerns handled?
Are there any landlord review companies?
Openigloo is a company in New York City pursuing the landlord review opportunity. Their mobile app allows users to:
- Search for an address.
- Read and share rental experiences.
- Access city data about landlords and buildings.
- Openigloo expands into other major and smaller markets.
- Existing listing services such as Zillow, Trulia and Zumper add landlord reviews.
- New companies see opportunity and jump in.
Other Info from TenantTag
3 Reasons Tenants Should Check Their Credit Reports
@tenanttag @openigloo #renting #landlordreviews
You must log in to post a comment.